Tuesday, January 17, 2006

New Guest in our Window

Has it happened to you that you go to a shop to while time while you are waiting for your friends and suddenly something catches your eyes and beckons at you.

It feels as if it says out aloud, LOUD and CLEAR...
" I am yours. Take me home with you !!! I have been waiting for you for so long !!! "

That is EXACTLY how i felt when i saw him at the giftshop.I was gazing at the dolls made of plaster of paris when something rustled above my head and started talkin to me...And now he is there on my Window sill and seems as if he belonged to that place from time immemorial!!!

Happily clinking everytime any one of my roommates goes there to pick up her clothes or to put them to dry!!!
The new wind chime....The new guest in our bedroom window.

I am thinking of naming him. Does anybody have any suggestion????

2 comments:

magicfarawaytree said...

how about "mr. tinkle tankle"

aadarsh said...

Thank you Reluctant blogger!

Mr. Tinkle Tankle is highly ingratiated !