Saturday, April 29, 2006

Update

1. Zeba thinks i am sweet Sixteen!!! :D
2. I learn that the jazz class i enrolled for is half aerobics
3. I have fallen in love with the new Hobner i purchased...eats up most of my time
4. Gotten in touch with friends from school
5. I have spent about two thousand rupees in travel expenses regarding my passport...right now after posting this, i need to rush to the police station again!
6. There is so much to do and so little time!
7. Gomu is gonna go...:(( am gonna miss her! a lot!!!

Mood right now: Blessed, busy, a little sad!!

Music for the moment:

I see trees of green
Red roses too
I see them bloom
For me and you!
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself
What a wonderful world

3 comments:

Gopalan Ramasubbu said...

//*Zeba thinks i am sweet Sixteen!!!*//

Do u remember some saying that you look like 10 std student;)

let me know when u r fully happy;)

aadarsh said...

Oh yeah i do!!!
But i also remember the day , when for the first time in my life, i was called aunty!!! So i think i shud be level headed about this! what say?!

and what do you mean when you say let me know when you are fully happy?!!! huh?!

Gopalan Ramasubbu said...

//*Mood right now: Blessed, busy, a little sad!!//*


What i meant was, you being completely or entirely happy instead of "little sad";)