Saturday, June 10, 2006

Mission Impossible 3 Rocks!!


1.I was sitting at the edge of my seat mosta the time
2. and when i wasnt doin that i was biting my nails
3. When i wasnt doin 1 or 2 i was swearing under my breath at the villian!

The movie got me involved! It was good! Got my adrenalin pumping! A good watch.. I would rate it 4 on 5.

While we were waiting at Barista before the show started, the boy at the counter was all the more curious...Our conversation was like this...

Me : One hot cafe mocha and one cold
The boy : Both cafe mocha ma'am?
Me : yes Sir!
The boy tries to hide his amusement at me calling him sir.
The boy : Do you work for a call centre ma'am?
Me : No!
The boy gives a questionin look
Me : I work for a software consultancy...tell him the firm's name
The boy : oh I see...

Later when i went to collect my order, he asked me if i had been promoted or somethin!! I denied it with a smile...Somehow i seem to have given him the idea that i was there today to celebrate !!I shudda confessed! I was celebrating LIFE !!! Cheers!

3 comments:

Subir said...

MI3 is crap..put ur broadband connection to good use..download lock stock and 2 smoking barrels,a clockwork orange,cool hand luke,enemy at the gates,trainspotting and the like

rohit said...

MI is all abt style. Looks like u really liked it a lot. I hear Fir Hera Pheri is a copy of Lock Stock... fir bhi, can see it for the hilarious trio.. enjoy...

Anonymous said...

saw mi-3?going to movies and drooling on tom cruise without me....u've been real bad!!!!!!!!