Sunday, February 05, 2006

I want Chocolate! Right here ! Right now !

I generally stay away from indulging in the sinful pleasure of chocolates...But right now i feel such a irrepressible urge that i cant help myself staring at the door once every five seconds waiting for the canteen boy to get me my Diary Milk!
I am wide awake at the middle of the night.
The jokes my teammates cracked over lunch somehow didnt seem funny at all!!!! The whole table was laughing... it hardly sunk into me! Something is not right!!!! I am not unhappy!

But.....

2 comments:

Gopalan Ramasubbu said...

Diary Milk right here right now?remember reading u r blog about your weight against gravity.

aadarsh said...

What to do Gopalan...At times the concentration of endorphins (the happpiness hormone) goes so low when one is pressed down with the pressure of work, that one needs to substitute it with Chocolates..did you know that eating chocolates lifts one's spirits??? It has been proved experimentally!