Monday, February 20, 2006

Metallica

I had least expected that this day would come.

There was a heavy cloud inside my head and all my favourite numbers suddenly seemed soulless...

On an impulse i played the one and only Metallica that had been long neglected ever since it came into my possession.....i thought it never made any sense and that it wouldnt ever...

But to my darn surprise, i connected with the music today!!!!

I felt my pulse racing and my heart throbbing!!!!

It didnt give me a headache in the end..

I do not know if my dad would appreciate me taking interest in hard rock....

Still surprised!!!!

2 comments:

Subir said...

try dream theatre,joe satriani,dire straits,nickelback,audioslave,evanescence,coldplay,keane,megadeth,jethro tull,steve vai,grateful dead

aadarsh said...

Oh yeah! Thanks Subir! Will let you know if i get hooked onto rock!!!